Northwest Raiders Wrestling Program
Spring Beginner Wrestling Clinics, Registers January-April (Now Registering - see link at bottom)
- Ages 5-15, Wednesdays 6:30-8:00, Apr - May (Six sessions between BCPS Spring Break and Memorial Day)
- At Franklin HS in the wrestling room
- 0-1 year's experience
- $45 individual / $65 family
Winter League, Registers August-December
Beginner • Intermediate • Advanced
- Get expert, personalized training with our experienced coaches in the clean and spacious Franklin High and Owings Mills High wrestling rooms.
- Boys ages 6-15, 45-185+ pounds.
- Wrestlers are matched using age and weight considerations.
- Wrestling is safe and fun for learning fitness, strength and endurance, self-control, and self-confidence.
- Practices begin November 9th; Season runs through February.
- $95 individual / $155 family
Wrestling first week – all practices 6:30-8:00 pm, arrive 6:20pm (updated 11/8/16)
- B-Team (from last year) and new wrestlers – Wed. November 9th at Franklin High (updated 11/8/16, combined with A-Team)
- A-Team (from last year) – Wed. November 9th at Franklin HS,
and Thu. Nov 10th at Franklin HS
- B-Team – Tues & Thurs @ Franklin HS
- A-Team – Mon & Wed @ Franklin HS, Thu @ OMHS
Competition schedules – will be finalized and released shortly, starting 12/3 & 4.
Home matches are set:
- A-team – Sat. 12/10, 12:00-6:30pm, set-up, weigh-ins, 3 matches, and clean-up
- B-Team – Sun. 12/11, 12:00-5:30pm @FHS, weigh-ins, 2 matches and clean-up; then Sun 12/18, 12:00-5:30pm @OMHS
Mat Club at Franklin, Registers August-Sept
- All levels of wrestlers, ages 11 and up (Middle, High school and College age).
- Train and perfect your technique in the pre-season (September & October).
- Instruction, drilling, "open mat" time for workouts and live wrestling.
- Mondays, 6:30-8:00 PM
- $20 individual / $30 family